lördag 15 september 2007

Stockholm revisited



We are back in Stockholm. In ten days we are off to Trinidad & Tobago, where we will spend a night before leaving by boat for Venezuela. By returning to Stockholm we have passed the second of three parts of our parental leave. During the first, we moved on water, the second on roads, and during the third, by plane. The first two nights in Stockholm, we have stayed in Visattra, Flemingsberg, in Emilys sister Belinda and her husband, Jean-Maries flat. Its far to cold to sleep in the boat, and we managed to take off the mast of the boat in the rain during the week-end.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

I say that I am very happy that I have been mentured in the blogg.It was reali nice to have you all around. Specily toget to see my little once that I had missed.Don not take me wrong you too were missed,but childrens first.